Saturday 30 April 2011

Weekend Treats - Kids Edition

Another week has rolled around and it's time for another Weekend Treat. This week, I focussed my attention on the clothing items offered to children on Misi. There aren't as many clothing sellers as I expected, but all of them offer simply stunning quality items. Here, once again, are a few of my favourites.

First up, blowing me away right at the start, is Wee Miss Granny Mush.


Wee Miss Granny Mush offers a range of lovely, simple dresses for girls, all finished with sweet edges in lace, ribbon or ric-rac, and made to a stunning standard. I've never personally been mad about pink, but the cow-print dress shown above was just too cute not to include this week!

Another contender this week for the spotlight was Downwiththekids for their... well, just take one look at this t-shirt and tell me how I could have not included it!



Isn't that the coolest thing you've seen? All handpainted, and you can guarantee you won't see many kids wearing it on the high street.

Finally this week, and one of my personal favourites, is Raggtagg, whose items were so cute I couldn't choose just one to feature!


I love the handmade hoodies and hooded dresses Raggtagg offers. Bright, fun and cute while also being quirky and practical. I must to admit to something of a personal obsession with mushroom prints, which certainly influenced my love of the hooded dress features, and the purple hoodie is just gorgeous.

So, there you have it! Three fantastic Misi crafters offering a range of gorgeous, unique and high quality kids clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment