Saturday 28 May 2011

Fathers Day is On The Way!

Dear readers, fans and customers

I have found a great supplier for shaving soap brushes and bowls and have been thinking that I might just offer up some lovely gift sets in the run up for Father's Day on 19th June.  Plans are still in the air but if successful, I would plan to offer sets comprising one wrapped shaving soap with soap dish and brush and one tub of after-shaver's moisturiser, in rustic giftwrapping.

What do you think?

Although I am always happy to make custom items according to individual customers, realistically I will only be able to make around three batches of shaving soap in time.  So!  You tell me dear readers, which fragrances would you most like to see available in a men's shaving soap gift set? Make your preferences known in the poll below! Don't see a fragrance you like? Leave me a comment!


Which aroma would you most like to see in a shaving soap gift set?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment