Saturday 7 May 2011

Weekend Treats, Pagan Edition

I have been a busy bunny, this week. I am currently knitting up some front panels for cushion covers to help brighten up the house a little, and have been drafted in to make some cross-stitch samplers for Regretsy's charity auction!

I'm still busy with my soaps too, though, and have a whole new batch of supplies on order so I can bring even more yummy things out.

This week, I decided to do some Misi browsing closer to my heart, and wow, was I in for a treat!

There is a wealth of beautiful items for sale on Misi for people with a Pagan leaning. I did find that, in order to get a full glimpse of the options available, I had to make a number of searches using different terms, such as Pagan, Heathen, Wicca, Celtic and so on, but it was well worth the effort!

So without further ado, here is Weekend Treats, Pagan Edition.


First up is some simply stunning textile art from Hoptoitcraftshop.  I love art quilting.  At it's best it combines colour, texture and form as neatly as a painted canvas.  This standing stone textile piece has an ethereal quality and the colours are simply gorgeous.


Next up is GreekArt's gorgeous celtic-themed puzzle box. Actually, after finding this shop I was tempted to delay the Pagan theme this week and just fill the page with items from GreekArt's shop. It is full of amazing, intricate wooden items. But this box was just too cute to resist, with the pretty celtic knotwork pattern.


Gelertdesign offers some very pretty household decorations with Celtic knotwork featuring heavily in the designs, as well as tealight holders and cute fairy doors.

I really like the wall plaques though; they would be equally nice as a wall decoration or as part of a shrine area.

No comments:

Post a Comment